The increasing online scams, whether forex scams, crypto scams, investments scams, etc. have taken a surge in defrauding the victims and taking away their money. We often take the internet for granted and choose to look over the harmful effects of the internet. From clicking on the random links for the confirmation or advertisements to opening a trading account with any broker, scammers have a creative way to find their victims. It is very necessary for investors to avoid trading with scam brokers that are harmful to their investments and funds.
Read about one of the potential scam brokers here. In the GrayWallet review, you will get to know about the scam activities of the scam brokers. GrayWallet review lets you know about the different key points to look upon while investing and the red flags that should be taken into consideration. GrayWallet scam has made many people the victim here by pretending to be a legit broker.
GrayWallet Review in Detail –
The GrayWallet broker claims to offer cryptocurrency services to their users. As stated on their website, this broker is committed to providing secure encrypted asset management and rich blockchain applications. the address and the regulation status of the GrayWallet broker are missing from their website, making the investors assume that it is a suspected scam broker. The negative reviews and complaints have been received by the number of online platforms claiming the broker is not legit. As per the investors, they are finding it difficult to recover and withdraw their funds.
Several important points regarding GrayWallet scam that are worth reading for-
- As per the statement of Financial Markets Authority New Zealand, the website operated by GrayWallet is a potential scam. The website, www.gwtpro.net, and www.gwt-pro.org are indulged in scam activities.
- The website claims to offer cryptocurrency wallet services to its clients and investors. However, it is a false claim made by them.
- Many of the investors, who have used their wallet facility are now unable to withdraw their cryptocurrency.
- The GrayWallet broker is operating a referral system. Here for adding or referring a new user, the referees are being rewarded.
- The FMA New Zealand urges the investors to maintain extreme caution while investing with this broker and entity.
Characteristics of a fraud broker-
- The scammers lure their victims in with irresistible offers and discounts.
- As you all might know, the regulation is one of the most important checkpoints that one must look for while searching for a brokerage firm.
- The minimum deposit is generally asked in very small amounts by the legitimate brokers as taking huge amounts as the minimum deposit is not advised by the regulations.
- Leverage is yet another common checkpoint that one must look for while checking for a broker online. Due to their direct involvement with the risk, leverages are offered in small amounts.
Is GrayWallet Scam or Legit?
By summing up all the above-mentioned points, we leave that decision to our readers. The information above will help you decide the relevancy of the legit and scam brokers. If you are a victim of the GrayWallet scam, report the scam right now and get instant help from our team!
Get more updates from Scam Victims Help Facebook page
Get more updates from Scam Victims Help Twitter page
Get more updates from Scam Victims Help LinkedIn page
Get more updates from Scam Victims Help Tumblr page
Get more updates from Scam Victims Help Quora pageGet Free Consultation