Read this Invictus Capital review, and share it with your loved ones to save them from scams and scam brokers.
Broker Name – Invictus Capital
Broker Website – https://invictuscapital.com/en/
Headquarters or Area of Operation – George Town, Cayman Islands
Warnings – Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores ( Spain)
When was the Invictus Capital website domain set up?
|Date Registered||June 17, 2006|
|Domain Age||16 years, 2 months, 19 days, 5 hours, 55 seconds|
Invictus Capital Review: Introduction
Invictus Capital is into many businesses. It is an investment platform where one can manage his (the investors) investment products. Their dedicated technical team is made up of data scientists, blockchain engineers, designers, and developers who have developed this blockchain investor platform. In short, it is a financial advisory firm mostly for Americans. To know more about Invictus Capital review, keep on reading this article.
Invictus Capital is in many fields. They are involved in investment funds like Crypto20 (crypto index), Crypto10 Hedged (crypto index), Margin Lending (USD lending), Venture Capital (Hyperion VC), InvictusCapital.com Token (Community token), and Bitcoin Alpha (Crypto). Very soon they are coming up with DeFi Index (DEFI).
Invictus Capital Review: Contact Details
Invictus Capital was founded in 2017 by Bernard Myburgh, Matthew Finlayson, Daniel Schwartzkopff, and Luke Schwartzkopff. It is a free community and there are 15,900+ members in 150+ countries at present. The company name is Invictus Asset Management Limited and Invictus Capital Financial Technologies SPC. Invictus Capital claims to be registered and licensed in the Cayman Islands, a low-profile country that does not have strict registration rules. Its headquarter is at 67, 1st floor, Arternis House, Near Lynchpin Technologies, Fort Street, George Town, Cayman Islands. They can be contacted at +13457694099 and their email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org.
They claim to optimize investment trading strategies in the blossoming world of decentralized finance and cryptocurrency. Their investment professionals have years of expertise in traditional and alternative investments. They believe in hiring talented personnel as financial analysts, engineers, and data scientists.
They believe that blockchain technology will drastically change the future of asset management for the benefit of investors worldwide. They claim to have a secure management and distribution platform. Their vision is to provide investors with democratized investment access. With the above-mentioned products, they will create a high-return investment opportunity. Margin lending allows traders to take a loan against their investment. In other words, a trader can invest more money than his/her capital. Investments in the lending margin can be made through Visa cards, Master Card, Bank Transfer, and Crypto (TUSD and USDT).
Their financial planning services include estate planning, tax planning, retirement planning, and life-based event planning (marriage, vacation abroad, purchasing a home, inheritance, etc.).
Crypto10 Hedged is an indexed fund that offers protection from crypto volatility by using a diversified asset methodology. It minimizes risk through a dynamic cash hedging mechanism. It maximizes investor earnings and at the same time lowers the risk of the investor. It has given a stable return of 117.85% annualized returns since its beginning.
Why you should not invest in the Invictus Capital scam?
- Since they are based in the Cayman Islands, a low-profile country for registration we recommend you not to invest in it.
- The Cayman Islands, Caribbean Islands, Marshall Islands, Saint Vincent and Grenadiers, etc. are countries where most of the scam companies are registered.
- Logically companies registered in these countries cannot be trusted. There is no security that your funds are safe.
- It is an offshore company and does not have a compensation fund in case the company/firm goes bankrupt or out of business.
- It is not easy to withdraw your money from this investment company.
- Invictus Capital prefers you deposit money through cryptocurrency, as it is not easy to track and trace the transaction.
- The return on investment, the company claims on its website is practically not possible (117.85% ROI).
- The company pays for positive reviews on the internet.
- It is conducting financial services but is not regulated by any known financial regulators.
- Domain name registration is less than 5 years old but claims to be a leader in the financial market. Absurd.
- CNMV (Spanish regulatory authority) has issued a public warning. Invictus Capital is blacklisted in Europe.
Can you get your money back from Invictus Capital?
Yes, you can get it back. If you are a victim of the Invictus Capital scam file your complaint with us or use online chat.
Your chances to get back your money depend on several things, like the method of payment, payment history, and time lag.
Scam victims are eligible for a chargeback. We, the Scam Victims Help community are there to provide help to scam/fraud victims throughout the world.
We hope this Invictus Capital Review is helpful for you.
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter profile
Read our Quora updatesScammed? Get Free Consultation!