The advent of technology has taken a toll over the increasing scams online, whether forex scams, crypto scams, investments scams, etc. We often take the internet for granted and choose to look over the harmful effects of the internet. From clicking on the random links for the confirmation or advertisements to opening a trading account with any broker, scammers have a creative way to find their victims. It is very necessary for investors to avoid trading with scam brokers that are harmful to their investments and funds.
Read about one of the suspected scam brokers here. Oceania Trading review, you will learn the potential scam activities of the scam brokers. Oceania Trading review lets you know about the different key points to look upon while investing and the red flags that should be taken into consideration. Oceania Trading scam has made many people the victim here by pretending to be a legit broker.
Oceania Trading Review in Detail –
The website of Oceania Trading (www.oceaniatradinggroup.com), mentions that it is a New Zealand-based broker. The Oceania Trade broker claims that their services are suitable not only for experienced crypto users but also for beginners. The Oceania Trading claims to increase and maximize your profit in the CryptoCurrency market. They claim to be private investment firms. Here, the investors are located all over the world. However, information related to the broker is missing from the website which makes it a potential scam broker involved in suspicious activities.
Several important points regarding Oceania Trading scam that are worth reading for-
- Financial Market Authority, New Zealand, is constantly concerned that the broker is indulged in illegal and scam operations.
- Oceania Trading Group Limited, the official and legit broker has confirmed that they are not running this website and are not associated with it.
- The claim that they are associated with the legitimate and genuine NZ company Oceania Trading Group Limited is false.
- The website of the Oceania Trading Group states that they offer a completely risk-free Bitcoin investment. Along with this, they claim to offer high returns such as 2% daily profit for a period of 10 days, which is a matter to look upon.
Characteristics of a fraud broker-
- The scammers lure their victims in with irresistible offers and discounts.
- As you all might know, the regulation is one of the most important checkpoints that one must look for while searching for a brokerage firm.
- The minimum deposit is generally asked in very small amounts by the legitimate brokers as taking huge amounts as the minimum deposit is not advised by the regulations.
- Leverage is yet another common checkpoint that one must look for while checking for a broker online. Due to their direct involvement with the risk, leverages are offered in small amounts.
Is Oceania Trading scam or legit –
By reading the above-mentioned information we conclude that Oceania Trading is a potential scam. It consists of all the properties of scam brokers that cannot be avoided. We request the readers to move forward with extreme caution. If you are a victim of the Oceania Trading scam, report the scam right now and get instant help from our team!
Get more updates from Scam Victims Help Facebook page
Get more updates from Scam Victims Help Twitter page
Get more updates from Scam Victims Help LinkedIn page
Get more updates from Scam Victims Help Tumblr page
Get more updates from Scam Victims Help Quora page